Notable Publications From Our Firm
At Stumpf & Gutknecht, P.C., our clients are our top priority. With 93 years of combined experience, we have worked with clients throughout Illinois. Our team of lawyers cares about this community and offers personalized, compassionate representation. We offer top-level service to those who need it most. Below is a list of notable publications that members of our firm have contributed to or have created. We are happy to discuss them in depth at any time.
- Consider the single-fund QTIP trust for your farmer clients, Agricultural Law Newsletter, Illinois State Bar Association, November 2017.
- S & G Law Update – October 2013
- S & G Law Update – July 2013
- S & G Law Update – April 2013
- S & G Law Update – April 2012
- The Road Less Traveled, Internal Revenue Code Section 1022 Legal Considerations, Trusts and Estates Newsletter, Illinois State Bar Association, April 2010
- Basis Adjustments for 2010 Estates: A Navigation System for Unknown Routes, Agricultural Law Newsletter, Illinois State Bar Association, January 2010
- Life Estate Transaction Legal Considerations, Real Property Newsletter, Illinois State Bar Association, February 2008
- Inside the Too-Speculative Continuum, Agricultural Law Newsletter, Illinois State Bar Association, May 2009
Interested In Learning More? Call Today.
Our attorneys are eager and ready to help you through the difficult legal matter you are facing. From estate planning and probate to real estate law and business planning, our knowledgeable team is here for you in any way you need it. Call our office in Columbia at 618-241-0262 to schedule a free consultation. You can also fill out our online contact form. We serve clients throughout Monroe County.