Monroe County Real Estate Law Attorneys
Protecting Clients’ Real Property Investments
Commercial or residential real estate represents a significant investment for either individuals or businesses. The attorneys of Stumpf & Gutknecht, P.C., provide counsel for families and their businesses in Columbia, Illinois, and surrounding areas in all aspects of real estate law. From assisting in commercial development projects to navigating the complexities of agricultural real estate, we have the practical experience and resources to help you achieve your goals with regard to real estate.
Columbia, Illinois, Attorneys For Construction Disputes, Title Search And Other Real Estate Law Concerns
We seek to provide excellent legal services at a reasonable cost by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with our clients. From initial transactions to real estate disputes, our Monroe County real estate law attorneys provide experienced assistance with:
- Transfer of commercial, residential or agricultural properties through buy/sell agreements, succession planning or estate planning
- Title searches and resolving title defects/issues
- Zoning and other municipal affairs as related to new development or construction
- Management of construction projects
- Construction defects and other building disputes
- Boundaries and easements
- Road-sharing agreements and neighbor disputes
- Landlord-tenant issues, including leases, evictions, farm tenancy issues and landlord-tenant disputes
We represent individual homeowners or farmers, small businesses, real estate developers, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors and others involved in real estate matters.
Not all firms that practice real estate law have experience managing the complexities of agricultural real estate, a key investment in southern Illinois. Our lawyers have more than 50 years of combined experience handling matters subject to this highly specialized area of real estate law.
Contact Stumpf & Gutknecht, P.C.
Whatever your real estate matter, we strive to help you protect your interests and investment by providing diligent research and advocacy focused on your objectives. For more information, contact our firm at 618-241-0262 or send us an email to arrange an initial consultation.